whos gonna make it and who aint???
whos gonna make it and who aint???
PV
Kelly
Va High
Leb
Burton
Clintwood
Haysi
Coeburn (are they D1)
yeah clintwood castlewood and coeburn all dropped down to D1...
No way in hell Coeburn makes the playoffs
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Wise in the playoffs? You must be smoking some powerful [censored].
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No way in hell Coeburn makes the playoffs </div></div>
2-0 in the district and they beat Tommy Walker last week.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Coeburn will probably finish 3-3 in the district IMO.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PioneerBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No way in hell Coeburn makes the playoffs </div></div>
2-0 in the district and they beat Tommy Walker last week. </div></div>
They'll probably get whipped by St. Paul and Castlewood. I'm assuming that Rye Cove will beat them fairly easily. They should be able to beat Twin Springs, however.. I'm guessing the Coeburn-Tw. Springs game will be much like the Walker game - low-scoring with Coeburn barely pulling out ahead.
I just don't see them making any noise in the Cumberland until next year or even later. After seeing how they barely managed to hold off Thomas Walker, I just can't picture them defeating St. Paul, Castlewood, or Rye Cove. If they do, consider me shocked.
Officially retired
castlewood was D1 last year
i say burton clintwood haysi and who knows about the 4th team prob the winner between st paul and castlewood
Bookmarks